Oregon Maiden's Meat and Cheese Gift Basket featuring Tillamook Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese aged to perfection! Add the best in the NW beef summer sausage, sweet hot mustard, tasty crackers marionberry & raspberry jam samplers, hazelnut toffee and delicious chocolate covered cherries for the perfect combo of real good, real food!
This Meat and Cheese Gift Basket Includes:
- Tillamook ® Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (1/2 lb) | Aged Over 15 months
- Dan the Sausageman BEEF Summer Sausage (10 oz)
- Inglehoffer Sweet Hot Honey Mustard (4 oz) Made in Beaverton, Oregon
- Hazelnut Hill Hazelnut Toffee (5 oz) - Made in small batches and coated with the finest dark chocolate and Hazelnut Hill hazelnuts- Made in Junction City, Oregon
- Oregon Maiden Pastel Cherry Chocolate Covered NW Dried Bing Cherries (4 oz)
- Monet Entertaining Crackers (5.5 oz)
- NW Mini Berry Jam Sampler Gift Basket - Oregon Strawberry (1oz), Cascade Mountain Red Raspberry Preserves (1 oz), Seedless Marion blackberry Preserves (1 oz), Pure Honey ( 1 oz.) and Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves ( 1 oz)
- 2-3 Day Priority Mail
- Be sure and ADD Cold Packing ($9.95) when shipping Tillamook cheese gifts during warm weather to keep perishable cheese & chocolate food safe
Please share the tracking # you will be provided via email notification once order ships.... with your gift recipient with a call, text or email letting them know a gourmet treat is on the way!
Meat and Cheese Gift Baskets always make the perfect food birthday gift basket for men!
Please Note: Regardless of food category or contents listed any of the Oregon Maiden Gift Baskets & Boxes featured on OregonMaiden.com may contain trace amounts of allergens not listed in the contents/ingredients. Every food item in our catalog is packed into a gift box or basket in the same facility. Cross-contamination from food items with unsealed packaging could unknowingly contaminate a work table, etc. Such allergens include: milk, eggs, fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod), Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.