Oregon Maiden's Meat and Cheese Gift Basket featuring Tillamook ® Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese aged to perfection! Add the best in the NW beef summer sausage, sweet hot mustard, tasty crackers marionberry & raspberry jam samplers, hazelnut toffee and delicious chocolate covered cherries for the perfect combo of real good, real food!
This Meat and Cheese Gift Basket Includes:
- Tillamook ® Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese (1/2 lb) | Aged Over 15 months
- Dan the Sausageman BEEF Summer Sausage (10 oz)
- Inglehoffer Sweet Hot Honey Mustard (4 oz) Made in Beaverton, Oregon
- Hazelnut Hill Hazelnut Toffee (5 oz) - Made in small batches and coated with the finest dark chocolate and Hazelnut Hill hazelnuts- Made in Junction City, Oregon
- Oregon Maiden Pastel Cherry Chocolate Covered NW Dried Bing Cherries (4 oz)
- Monet Entertaining Crackers (5.5 oz)
- NW Mini Berry Jam Sampler Gift Basket - Oregon Strawberry (1oz), Cascade Mountain Red Raspberry Preserves (1 oz), Seedless Marion blackberry Preserves (1 oz), Pure Honey ( 1 oz.) and Pacific Mountain Strawberry Preserves ( 1 oz)
- Ships Priority Mail
- Be sure and ADD Cold Packing ($9.95) when shipping Tillamook ® cheese gifts during warm weather to keep perishable cheese & chocolate food safe
Please share the tracking # you will be provided via email notification once order ships.... with your gift recipient with a call, text or email letting them know a gourmet treat is on the way!
Meat and Cheese Gift Baskets always make the perfect food birthday gift basket for men!
Please Note: Regardless of food category or contents listed any of the Oregon Maiden Gift Baskets & Boxes featured on OregonMaiden.com may contain trace amounts of allergens not listed in the contents/ingredients. Every food item in our catalog is packed into a gift box or basket in the same facility. Cross-contamination from food items with unsealed packaging could unknowingly contaminate a work table, etc. Such allergens include: milk, eggs, fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod), Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.