Enjoy a hearty Meat and Cheese Gift Basket brimming with NW flavors . . . Sharp Cheddar Cheese from the Tillamook Creamery on the Oregon Coast , Elki Spring Onion Crackers and Imported Salame, fresh raspberries hand picked and put up into small batches of preserves, northwest cherries dried to chewy goodness then enrobed in cherry pastel milk chocolate. Enjoy the sweet surprise of Caramel Cheesecake Salt Water Taffy... Meat and Cheese and Chocolate and Fruit and Candy all in the same gift basket.
Our Oregon Country Picnic Gift Basket includes:
- Famous Tillamook Sharp Cheddar -1/2 lb- Cheddar Cheese aged 9 months
- Daniele Veneto Style Salame - 7 oz - Dry Cured Soppressata
- Elki Spring Onion Crackers - 2.2 oz - Gourmet spring onion crackers are a delicious thin and crisp treat, right from the box or perfect served with hors d'oeuvres. These crackers have been praised for their natural flavor and crisp texture.
- Red Hill Farms Raspberry Preserves - 11.5 oz
- Cherry Pastel Chocolate Covered Cherries - 4 oz
- Caramel Cheesecake Salt Water Taffy - 4 oz - This gourmet candy takes taffy to a whole new level!
- Jordon Almonds - 4 oz
- Distressed Wooden Crate w/ Vintage Oregon Fruit Label 10.5" x 7" x 5"
- Full-color matching vintage label print 4" x 6 " over-size postard card w/free gift message
- Insert free gift message above
- Gifts containing perishables such as cheese or chocolate Ship USPS Priority Mail 2-3 Day $14.95
Oregon Maiden Gift Baskets Food Allergens Warning:
Please Note: Regardless of food category or contents listed any of the Oregon Maiden Gift Baskets & Boxes featured on OregonMaiden.com may contain trace amounts of allergens not listed in the contents/ingredients. Every food item in our catalog is packed into a gift box or basket in the same facility. Cross-contamination from food items with unsealed packaging could unknowingly contaminate a work table, etc. Such allergens include: milk, eggs, fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod), Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp), tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans), peanuts, wheat, and soybeans.