UPDATE !! Circumstances beyond our control, such as severe weather, natural disasters, strike, pandemics. etc., impacting various aspects of commerce, ground or air transportation, supply chains or human resources void timely delivery guarantees. We are striving to continue to keep our services available during a time when sending good food gifts to family & friends is extremely important. Thank you.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT SHIPPING & REFUNDS
- During warm weather months gift baskets containing perishable items ship out on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday only.
- If our delivery partners miss the delivery target date then we will refund the shipping portion only on your gift. Please know that if the recipient is not home and we were unable to deliver the package, this does not qualify as missing the delivery.
- Should the third party shipper place delivery in a post office or mail room “Locker” associated with the delivery address, said item is considered delivered. Please check whether your recipient has a mail room, reception, receiving or security/access issue that would affect the delivery.
- If the item is delivered to the doorstep of recipient and not noticed because recipients enter thru garage and didn’t see it, the item does not qualify for refund. Please either notify sender of delivery tracking or track carefully so you can give them a call once delivered. You can also enter delivery instructions in comments section or give us a call at 855-432-6252 if you missed that option.
- Please be sure recipient isn’t traveling 3-5 days before or after target delivery date as third party shippers may experience any of the aforementioned shipping delays. It is best just not to risk a tight delivery window when the possibility exists recipient may not be home.
- Make extended delivery time allowances during any major gift giving holiday or occasion. Oregon Maiden is not responsible for delivery delays caused by an overwhelmed delivery system during a known holiday rush season, especially when combined with the affects of weather on ground & air transportation nationwide.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ? Call us at (855) 432-6252
WE RECOMMEND THESE GREAT GIFT SENDING TIPS:
Double check your recipient’s shipping address. Family & Friends move and your software may auto populate the address with out of date information.
- Verify recipient lives on a postal delivery route and/or notify them they need to check their po box.
Make sure your party is going to be home to receive a package during estimated delivery date range.
Notify your recipient a package is on the way.
When sending to a business verify days of week hours open especially while work-from-home scenarios are in place.
Oregon Maiden Gift Baskets is not responsible for the performance of third party shippers due to weather, acts of God & Mother Nature, socio-economic crisis, theft, labor strikes or high volume holiday shipping traffic.
Incorrect addresses may delay shipment. Your order may be subject to additional charges for address correction or forwarding by postal or shipping services.
FRESH EXPRESS shipping logistics refers to the careful shipping & handling process provided by Oregon Maiden Gift Basket Company gift packers to maximize the amount of time your perishable gift items remain refrigerated and at food safe temperatures during order fulfillment. We utilize USPS for the final delivery to recipient’s door for gift baskets containing perishable items such as cheeses, chocolates, etc.
To ensure your gift arrives in perfect condition, we recommend shipping to a street address, not a P.O. Box. Oregon Wine, Beer & Cider Gift Basket shipments can not be delivered via USPS. Please do not send perishable foods to a US post office box. Oregon Maiden will not send perishable foods to overseas military bases.
Every order containing perishable cheeses is packed in a thermal lined shipping container with reusable, food safe frozen gel packs. Cheeses should arrive cold or cool to the touch and be refrigerated upon arrival. Cheese & Meat Gift boxes are shipped USPS 2-3 day air for $14.95 Nationwide. UPS 2nd day air, often twice the price, means the second day after it ships. UPS does not guarantee shipping at any price in the face of inclement weather. Sometimes packages are rerouted to avoid extreme weather conditions and end up taking twice as long. After years of shipping cheese and meat gift boxes we’ve determined USPS the most dependable, cost effective method of shipping for our customers.
SHIPPING ALCOHOL: WINE, BEER & CIDER GIFT BASKETS
You, the customer, are responsible to make a decision at time of check out on best shipping option in consideration of the current weather/route/holiday season to your recipient’s destination. No third party shipper guarantees delivery in the face of inclement weather anywhere along the shipping route, no matter how much money is spent and neither can we. Please do not waste your money on 2 day or overnight shipping via UPS or Fed Ex as there is NO GUARANTEE of timely delivery! Please consider it is always a good day to get a present . . . and your friends and family will appreciate a call or text from you letting them know a gourmet taste of Oregon is on the way! For last minute gifts please consider an e gift card.
Quantities are limited and orders are subject to availability, especially during peak gift giving seasons & occasions. If, after taking your order, an item becomes unavailable, or extreme weather conditions along shipping path require replacing with item that won't be damaged by melting or freezing, etc., we may substitute an item of equal or greater value. We consider the type of item, flavor, value and theme of gift.