Our Smoked Salmon and Cheese Gift Basket features Alaska Smoke House smoked salmon fillet from naturally wild salmon caught in NW Pacific waters. Each fresh catch is then brought into the smokehouse within hours. At the smokehouse, they are hand-filleted and soaked in a traditional Native American brine. then slow smoke over alderwood fires, and sealed in gold foil pouches for maximum freshness. Add Tillamook Smoked Medium Cheddar, Tillamook Smoked Peppercorn White Cheddar and Tillamook Colby Jack with a gourmet cracker assortment of water crackers, sesame and garlic & herb flavors. Try the bold combo of real marionberry preserves with the Peppercorn White Cheddar Cheese and you'll be hooked . . . line & sinker! Smoked hazelnuts & gourmet caramels add the perfect savory and sweet combo to this tasty cheese and crackers gift set stowed in a distressed wood gift crate.
This Smoked Salmon Gift Includes:
- Alaska Smoke House Smoked Salmon Fillet, Gold Pouch, 1/2 lb., Smoked in Woodinville, Washington
- Tillamook Smoked Medium Cheddar, Aged 60 Days, Hickory Smoked, 1/2 lb., Tillamook, Oregon
- Tillamook Smoked Black Pepper White Cheddar, Infused with Smoked Peppercorns, 1/2 lb.
- Tillamook Colby Jack, Marbled Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese, and 1/2 lb., Made in Tillamook, Oregon
- Elki Sesame Crackers, 2.2 oz., Made in Everett, Washington
- Elki Garlic Herb Crackers, 2.2 oz., Made in Everett, Washington
- Elki Water Crackers, 2.2 oz., Made in Everett, Washington
- Rose City Pepperheads Bourbon Blaze Pepper Jelly - 3 oz Medium Heat, Made in Portland, Oregon
- Caramels, Blue Foil Wrapped, 4 oz.
- Roasted & Salted Hazelnuts, 4 oz., Willamette Valley orchards - Oregon
- Handful of in-the-shell hazelnuts in every Oregon Maiden Gift Basket
- Distressed Wood Gift Basket Crate with Galvanized Trim, 10.5 x 7 x 4
- Navy Blue Double Sided Satin Ribbon, 1 1/2 Wide
- Gift Message on Themed Card, Select and Enter Above
- Smoked Salmon Gifts with cheese Ship via 2-3 Day Priority Mail
- Be sure and ADD Cold Packing ($4.00) when shipping during warm weather to keep perishable cheese & chocolate food safe
We thought you might enjoy the short video below to learn more about the the importance of salmon to NW Tribes today and their contribution to the replenishment of this healthy food source.